We can only open investigation for the following conditions combined:
- Parcel is not received within the transit time;
- Parcel is not in your local customs or post office waiting for you to claim;
- Parcel is not received by your relatives or friends in case it is delivered without your presence.
- Parcel must have a tracking number (IMPORTANT)
If all criteria falls under your situation, feel free to contact us via Live Chat so we can further assist you.
- We can only request investigation for parcels not received within 4 months after the posted date.
If a request is made after 4 months of not receiving your parcel, it will not be considered a valid claim.
- Please take note that we do not open parcel investigation for non-registered shipping options that do not have a tracking number (Example: International Air Mail)