We can only open investigation for the following conditions combined:
- Parcel is not received within the transit time;
- Parcel is not in your local customs or post office waiting for you to claim;
- Parcel is not received by your relatives or friends in case it is delivered without your presence.
- Parcel must have a tracking number (IMPORTANT)
If all criteria falls under your situation, feel free to contact us so we can further assist you.
- We can only request investigation for parcels not received within 4 months after the posted date. Everything that comes after 4 months to report they haven't received their parcel will not be considered as valid claim.
- Please take note that we do not open parcel investigation for non-registered shipping option that do not offer a tracking number (Example: International Air Mail)