My Claim/ Return Form is used for every warranty claim or return. You need to complete this form for recording purposes but it does not necessarily mean you will return the item to us. Once we confirmed your claim is valid after reviewing only your submitted photos and videos, we will send you a replacement, process refund or issue store credits equivalent to the item/part involved in the claim.
In some cases, if your photos and videos are not enough to justify your claim, we may require you to return the item to your nearest warehouse for further inspection.
Here are the step by step instructions in creating an RMA form:
- Log in to your account;
- Click your registered name as shown in the photo below:
3. Click My Orders
4. Click View Order
5. Click Submit a Claim / Return
- Click Continue to start the return application;
- Select the RMA Type via drop down list to start inputting information to the RMA application form;
- Tick the box after confirming the settlement listed;
- Fill in the necessary information
- Click Browse to upload photos for RMA claim. (If video is available, paste the link on the box). After uploading the photo, click the box I confirm that all of the information I submitted is correct. Then click Submit button;
- *****For No Fuss Return, after clicking the Submit button, a return shipping instruction will show. Just click Print Return Label.
- Click Yes, I confirm The Items to submit the RMA claim;
- The RMA has been submitted successfully will be shown.
14. To check the STATUS of the RMA claim, click MY CLAIMS.