An RMA Claim/Return Form must be filled out for every warranty item you wish to claim or return. You need to complete this form to start the RMA process, however it does not necessarily mean you will have to return the item to us.
After a Warranty Agent has reviewed your submitted photos and videos, and has confirmed your claim is valid, we can then compensate you accordingly for the warranty item.
In some cases, if your photos and videos are not enough to validate your claim or the item requires further inspection, we may request that you return the item to an address that will be noted in your RMA. Be advised that return shipping costs are not covered, so please use the most cost-effective method available for returning your warranty items.
Here are the step by step instructions to open an RMA claim:
- Log in to your account
- Click your Account name as shown in the photo below:
- Click My Orders
- Click View Order
- Click Submit a Claim / Return
- Please read the Return Policy screen, and then click Continue to start the return application
- Select the RMA Type via drop down list to start inputting information to the RMA application form
- Please select the type of return, and tick the boxes listed to confirm you agree
- Fill in the necessary product information
- You must include a description for your concern.
- Please select your preferred compensation choice for when the claim is deemed Valid or Invalid. (Although choices may include wording for "returned" items, not all claims will require items to be returned. Please select according to preference of credit, refund, replacement, etc..)
- Note the item condition
- Click Browse to upload photos for RMA claim. If video is available, paste the link in the video box. After uploading the photos/videos, click the box to confirm all information you submitted is correct.
Then click Submit button
- *For No Fuss Return*
After clicking the Submit button, return shipping instructions will show. Please click Print Return Label and send the warranty items to the location provided.
- Click Yes, I confirm The Items to submit your RMA claim
- If the claim form is submitted successfully, a note will appear at the top of the screen:
- To check the status of the RMA claim, click MY CLAIMS in your Account Dashboard.
If you have any further concerns/issues with submitting an RMA form, please SUBMIT A REQUEST to our Product Specialists