Introduction To The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
The new RMA is constructed with a simplified user-guide process for Warranty claims: Incorrect, Defective, Damaged, Faulty items, Missing part, and product dissatisfaction. This features automated for the changing of warranty status which enhance customer's awareness of the workflow, and better understanding of customers needs and expectations in a timely manner.
General Warranty Policies And Guidelines
- Customers may return items to warehouse for a full refund of the product cost if they are dissatisfied. This must be done within 30 days from the date of purchase, and the item must be in a good condition.
**Good condition refers original packaging with ALL accessories included.
**If the original packaging has been opened, only 80% of the product price will be refunded to cover the repacking and QC rechecking costs.
- HobbyKing.com Service Centers don’t accept crash, damaged parts of the items due to misuse, and items that have been modified.
**HobbyKing.com accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products.-The warranty period for all types of batteries is within 60 days, 1 year for other products such as internal parts (ESC, motor, servo, etc.) and RC items (plane, helicopter, boat and car).
The warranty period is effective unless otherwise stated on the product listing. All relevant information must be indicated on the RMA application form.
- Photos and/ or videos are required for Initial Evaluation (submission via RMA)-All types of FAULTY batteries are NOT required to be returned to warehouse. Photos and/ or videos are enough to justify the fault of the item.
- For re-sending of items via RMA, the RMA form MUST be printed and attached on the parcel.
- After submitting the RMA form, if we receive no response from your end within 45 days or once the parcel is required to send back but it is not returned to our warehouse within 45 days, it will subject to rejection of RMA application.
- If HobbyKing cannot provide the replacement parts or item, the customer must return the product (in full) before they are elligable to receive a refund.
Warranty Support Page
Products MUST be returned to us for inspection. Liability of the product is restricted to the sale price of the product.