We know you would like to be informed if and when are we making changes to our pricing. Below are the changes as of this month:
April 2021 - Price Adjustments with VAT for UK Hobbyists
We were forced to increase the price of goods in the United Kingdom. This is due in part to the following factors:
- Price increases in the costs of raw material used in the majority of our products
- The impact of trading in a post-Brexit economy.
May 2021 - Price Adjustments for selected Hardware accessories and Motors
Prices for Hardware Accessories and Motors will increase by an average of 13% starting this month. This is due to the following factors:
- Air and shipping freight costs have increased in recent months. This results in increased costs to get our RC parts from our factories to our global fulfillment centers.
- Our delivery services continue to raise prices and charge extra fees, which means it takes longer and costs more to get products to passionate hobbyists.
- The US dollar exchange rate, cost of raw materials, and labor have also led to increases in related expenses.
Updates will be shared here whenever it is available. We’re working with our partners in searching for alternative partners and vendors that can provide great quality services to mitigate future price changes and improve your overall experience with us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
HobbyKing Customer Care Team