Due to stocklist updates and a high volume of demand for many products, there are times that the items you wish to purchase may show available but suddenly turn out of stock after you have added it to your order. Many times this issue may occur upon the release of a new item or during a sale.
If the item is suddenly out of stock in your cart, you may attempt to select a different warehouse to purchase the product.
If your order was successfully placed, but the item is now out of stock (Backorder), we will notify you via email with the following options:
- Cancel backorder items: We will remove the backorder (BO) items and ship the remaining available products out to you.
* For "Grouped" sets or discounts, the entire set may be cancelled if there are Backorder or out of stock items.
- Cancel the entire order: We will cancel the entire order from that warehouse for immediate store credit or a money refund (5-7 days).
- Wait for Replenishment: You may choose to wait for the Backorder (BO) item to restock. No items will be picked or sent until Backorder item is available. Be advised that occasionally, this could incur the loss of stock of another item in your order during the waiting period.
* "Wait for Replenishment" not available for items that are discontinued or not set to be restocked.
Please contact us with your preferred option so we can apply the changes in your order as soon as possible.
** If you need further assistance, click HERE to CONTACT US.