We can only open investigation for the following conditions combined:
- The parcel is not received within the transit time;
- Parcel is not in your local customs or post office waiting for you to claim;
- Parcel is not received by your relatives or friends in case it is delivered without your presence.
- The parcel must have a tracking number (IMPORTANT)
If all criteria fall under your situation, feel free to contact us via Live Chat so we can further assist you.
- Investigation request will be valid if the customer contacted within 30 days after the transit period.
If a request was made 30 days after the transit period, it will not be considered a valid claim.
- Please take note that we do not open parcel investigation for non-registered shipping options which do not have a tracking number (Example: International Air Mail, Standard (No Tracking) Mail)
** If you need further assistance, click HERE to CONTACT US.