An RMA Claim/Form is an online form that must be filled out for every warranty item that you wish to claim or return. It serves as a record that will be used for compensation purposes. You need to complete this form to start the Warranty process, however, it does not necessarily mean you will have to return the item to us. A claim is also needed for missing items as this allows us to open an investigation with our warehouse.
After a Warranty Specialist has received your submitted photos and/or videos, and has confirmed that your claim is valid, we can then compensate you accordingly for the warranty item.
In some cases, if your photos and/or videos are not enough to validate your claim or the item requires further inspection, we may request that you return the item to an address that will be noted in your RMA. Inspection/processing time once the item is received at the warehouse can take up to 14 days. Be advised that return shipping costs are not covered, so please use the most cost-effective shipping method (with tracking) available for returning your warranty items.
Here are the step by step instructions to open an RMA claim:
- Log in to your account;
- Drag your mouse pointer over your registered name as shown on the image below:
3. Click My Orders
4. Click SUBMIT A CLAIM
5. Read the Warranty Policy then click CONTINUE
6. Select the Claim Type from drop down menu then click OK.
No Fuss Returns:
- Item not what was expected to be/ Item ordered by mistake.
- This must be done within 30 days of the purchase.
- The product/ item MUST be in new condition with original packaging and ALL accessories included.
- Wrong Items received - Any wrong shipment shipped item not the same as ordered.
- Missing Item(s) / Part(s).
- Faulty/ Broken Items - Product broken, Functional failure, compatibility issue or cosmetic issue etc.
7. Select the Type of Claim, and tick the boxes listed to confirm that you agree.
8. Fill out the required item information
9. You must include a description of the problem
10. Select your preferred compensation for when the claim is deemed Valid or Invalid. (Although choices may include wording for "returned" items, not all claims will require items to be returned. Please select according to preference of credit, refund, replacement, etc..)
11. Click Browse to upload photos for RMA claim. If video is available, paste the link in the video box.
12. Select the item condition. Tick the box to confirm all information you provided are correct. Then click SUBMIT
For No Fuss Returns
After clicking the Submit button, return shipping instructions will appear. Click Print Return Label and send the warranty items to the location provided.
13. Click YES, I CONFIRM THE ITEMS to submit your RMA claim
14. If the RMA claim is submitted successfully, a note will appear at the top of the screen:
15. To check the status of the RMA claim, click CLAIMS from your Account Dashboard.
If you have any further concerns/issues with submitting an RMA form, please SUBMIT A REQUEST to our Product Specialists